Placement Services - Terms & Conditions
- Job-seekers may meet Recruiters between 10 am and 01 pm from Monday to Saturday only.
- As per our policy Job-seekers without or a proper Resume & recent Photo will not be assisted by our Recruiters.
- Registration (fee INR 500/- only) will remain valid for one year (regular Job-Alerts by sms) from date of Registration.
- Office Phone lines will remain closed on Sundays, Public Holidays & Festival days.
Bandhan Bank Recruitment Drive for West Bengal
Bandhan bank is a full-fledged commercial bank that came into being on 23 August 2015 and is headquartered in Kolkata. Bandhan started as the first micro-finance company in India. It got a banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India in 2014. It offers saving, insurance and remittance services.
Current Openings exist in some branches of Bandhan Bank across West Bengal in the following roles:
- Customer Service & Sales
- Branch Operations
- Phone Banking Operations
- Back Office Operations
- CASA Sales
Eligibility criteria at the time of Application:
- Less than or equal to 28 years of age at the time of application.
- Graduates or Post Graduate students who have appeared for their final year graduation examination.
- Minimum 50% marks aggregate score throughout graduation from 10th level.
- Graduation through distance learning/ correspondence will not be considered.
- Candidates with 0-3 year work experience can apply
- Apply duly carrying proof of Age, Education & Work Experience.
- AMCAT TEST & Personal Interview.
- Final Selection and Enrollment process for Banking Training initiated.
Terms & Conditions:
- Application Fee INR 950/- is applicable at the time of applying.
- AMCAT Test Fee INR 500/- applicable if candidate clears Telephonic Round.
- Banking Training Fee will be borne by Candidates who clears final selection.
- Final selection of a candidate is the sole prerogative of Bandhan Bank and cannot be negotiated further.
Interested Candidates may get in touch with us at the earliest. Application has to be enclosed with Updated CV, Latest Color PP Photo, Work Certificates if any in originals (for verification) and Proof of Age.
HDFC Bank Recruiment Drive for Officer Trainees - East Region
Selected Candidates will be placed in the HDFC Bank Management/Officer Trainee cadre with a probation period of 12 months. Starting yearly CTC is INR 1.8 Lacs and monthly emoluments will be INR 14460/- (in hand) plus PF, Mediclaim, Bonus & Incentives
Applicants have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Less than or equal to 25 years of age at the time of application.
- Graduates and those who have appeared for their final year graduation examination.
- Aggregate score of 50% or more in Class 10th, Class 12th & Graduation
- Graduates through distance learning/ correspondence are NOT eligible to apply
- Post Graduates and/or Working Candidates with 1-3 year work experience will be considered.
- Eligible Candidates will have to clear step by step the following selection process:
STEP 1: Telephonic Verbal Round on a scheduled date.
STEP 2: Online Aptitude (Psychometric Test) within 48 hours.
STEP 3: Face to Face Interview with the HDFC Bank Regional/National HR by invitation only.
Applicants who finally clear Step 3 will be handed over the Provisional/Conditional Offer Letter. Those who accept the Offer Letter must agree to undergo a 2 month (self-paid) Training Program designed & conducted by HDFC Bank. Those who wish may avail an academic loan from HDFC Bank subject to fulfillment of loan terms & conditions. The loan amount (Training Fee INR 38500/- plus applicable taxes) can be repaid along with interest in 24 installments from the 3rd month on-wards through automatic salary deduction.
Those interested in a career with HDFC Bank and meet the eligibility criteria may meet us at our Office with an updated CV/Photo. Outstation candidates may fill-up the online form as given on the left hand side of this page to start his/her selection process. A processing fee of INR 950/- will be applicable on all Applicants. Local Applicants or those who can visit us may deposit the fee in cash to start the application process.
Outstation Applicants may deposit INR 950/- with any Vijaya Bank branch in favour of AspirationZ Business Consulting in Current Account No: 723100301000216 IFSC Code: VIJB0007231 A scanned copy of the Vijaya Bank deposit slip of INR 800/- should be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org with a telephonic information to us to start the application process.
AirTel BPO @ Durgapur seeks Freshers as Customer Relation Officers
Urgent requirement for HS pass Freshers at AirTel Call Center at Durgapur
Limited period offer: Salary during training period i.e. Salary from day one (in English Process)
Few vacancies left! Daily interviews and spot offers for walk-in Candidates!
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum Qualification – HS/Inter pass or above (Recognized Boards only)
- Age group: 18 - 30 years (Physically & Mentally fit)
- Candidates should understand basic English
- Candidates must have knowledge of MS Office & typing skills
- Candidates should have pleasing personality
Compensation & Benefits:
- Monthly CTC INR 6800/- upto 8400/-
- Extra Benefits include PF, ESIC, Overtime, Quarterly Bonus & Accident Insurance
Only few vacancies left to be filled up! Last batch starts soon! Interested Candidates who want to start a career with AirTel BPO @ Durgapur should immediately contact us with updated Resume & recent colour Photo.
NB: Charges Apply