Placement Services - Terms & Conditions
- Job-seekers may meet Recruiters between 10 am and 01 pm from Monday to Saturday only.
- As per our policy Job-seekers without or a proper Resume & recent Photo will not be assisted by our Recruiters.
- Registration (fee INR 500/- only) will remain valid for one year (regular Job-Alerts by sms) from date of Registration.
- Office Phone lines will remain closed on Sundays, Public Holidays & Festival days.
Fino PayTech - Probationary Officers / Tellers / Cashiers
FINO PayTech Limited was founded on July 13, 2006 starting off with the development of technological services and products that served to enable Financial Information. Headquartered in Mumbai, FINO PayTech currently employs over 2500 employees and has 20,000 business correspondent agents spread across 239 offices. With over 60 million customer base across 460 districts across 26 states, FINO PayTech delivers financial products and services including banking, insurance and remittances to rural as well as urban areas through over 45000 transaction points. FINO PayTech enables end-to-end customer sourcing and servicing and meets the financial needs of un-served and underserved customers through low-cost payment technology
Open positions in the banking operations across East region are as follows:
Probationary Officer / Management Trainee
- Emoluments: INR 180000/- yearly plus other benefits as per employment cadre
- Training Period: 45 days
Teller / Cashier
- Emoluments: INR 120000/- yearly plus other benefits as per employment cadre
- Training Period: 21 days
- Apply physically on prescribed format attaching updated CV / Resume and recent color photo.
- Non refundable application fee of INR 1000/- at the time of application to be submitted.
- Physical one to one interview with officials / representatives
- Handout of offer letter on completion of acceptance formalities
- Professional Training starts
- Final job posting allotted on completion of training
- Fresh Graduate in any discipline
- At least 50% throughout i.e. from class 10 till Graduation
- Age within 26 years
- Relaxable by 1 – 2 years in case of relevant professional experience
Interested candidates may note that all selected finalists will have to undergo the professional training at their own cost. Applications can be submitted from Mondays to Fridays between 10 am to 01 pm at:
14 Mukunda Das Path
Landmark: Kaviguru 2nd Stop
HDFC Bank Recruiment - POSITIONS CLOSED
Selected Candidates will be placed in the HDFC Bank Management/Officer Trainee cadre with a probation period of 12 months. Starting yearly CTC is INR 1.8 Lacs and monthly emoluments will be INR 14460/- (in hand) plus PF, Mediclaim, Bonus & Incentives
Applicants have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Less than or equal to 25 years of age at the time of application.
- Graduates and those who have appeared for their final year graduation examination.
- Aggregate score of 50% or more in Class 10th, Class 12th & Graduation
- Graduates through distance learning/ correspondence are NOT eligible to apply
- Post Graduates and/or Working Candidates with 1-3 year work experience will be considered.
- Eligible Candidates will have to clear step by step the following selection process:
STEP 1: Telephonic Verbal Round on a scheduled date.
STEP 2: Online Aptitude (Psychometric Test) within 48 hours.
STEP 3: Face to Face Interview with the HDFC Bank Regional/National HR by invitation only.
Applicants who finally clear Step 3 will be handed over the Provisional/Conditional Offer Letter. Those who accept the Offer Letter must agree to undergo a 2 month (self-paid) Training Program designed & conducted by HDFC Bank. Those who wish may avail an academic loan from HDFC Bank subject to fulfillment of loan terms & conditions. The loan amount (Training Fee INR 38500/- plus applicable taxes) can be repaid along with interest in 24 installments from the 3rd month on-wards through automatic salary deduction.
Those interested in a career with HDFC Bank and meet the eligibility criteria may meet us at our Office with an updated CV/Photo. Outstation candidates may fill-up the online form as given on the left hand side of this page to start his/her selection process. A processing fee of INR 950/- will be applicable on all Applicants. Local Applicants or those who can visit us may deposit the fee in cash to start the application process.
Outstation Applicants may deposit INR 950/- with any Vijaya Bank branch in favour of AspirationZ Business Consulting in Current Account No: 723100301000216 IFSC Code: VIJB0007231 A scanned copy of the Vijaya Bank deposit slip of INR 800/- should be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org with a telephonic information to us to start the application process.
AirTel BPO @ Durgapur seeks Freshers as Customer Relation Officers
Urgent requirement for HS pass Freshers at AirTel Call Center at Durgapur
Limited period offer: Salary during training period i.e. Salary from day one (in English Process)
Few vacancies left! Daily interviews and spot offers for walk-in Candidates!
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum Qualification – HS/Inter pass or above (Recognized Boards only)
- Age group: 18 - 30 years (Physically & Mentally fit)
- Candidates should understand basic English
- Candidates must have knowledge of MS Office & typing skills
- Candidates should have pleasing personality
Compensation & Benefits:
- Monthly CTC INR 6800/- upto 8400/-
- Extra Benefits include PF, ESIC, Overtime, Quarterly Bonus & Accident Insurance
Only few vacancies left to be filled up! Last batch starts soon! Interested Candidates who want to start a career with AirTel BPO @ Durgapur should immediately contact us with updated Resume & recent colour Photo.
NB: Charges Apply